The Women’s Centre for Health Matters (with the support of the Council on the Ageing ACT) is conducting a community consultation survey to obtain the views of ACT women who are aged 55 and above.
This is an opportunity for older ACT women to share their views and to help inform future advocacy on the needs of older women in the ACT.
The survey aims to obtain information about:
· How and where older ACT women are accessing health and wellbeing services;
· Whether there are barriers to that access;
· How they access information about their health and wellbeing;
· Their social inclusion and engagement in community life; and
· Their housing and income.
The survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and can be accessed here.