Do you know an individual, team, or organisation who works with, or for, older Canberrans? Why not nominate them for a Positive Ageing Award?
There are five award categories:
- Senior Achiever Award – recognises an older person for their contribution to the Canberra community, either in a volunteer or paid capacity;
- Intergenerational Award – recognises a person or group who has worked to foster and improve relationships across generations;
- Age Friendly Canberra Award – recognises a person or group who has worked to enhance opportunities for seniors;
- Seniors Advocate Award – recognises an outstanding commitment by a person or group in advocating for seniors; and
- Transport Services Award – recognises a person or group who has provided outstanding transport services to older people.
Nominations can be done online or by emailing details (the person you are nominating, Award category, and brief description why) to email@example.com by Friday, 23 February 2018.